Set out below are the terms and conditions on which Brows & Beauty by Nicky B provides service to its clients. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any treatments with Brows & Beauty by Nicky B.
1. Please attend your appointment alone. As a direct result of Covid-19 regulations, there are no waiting areas.
2. All medical, consent and aftercare forms are available from our website. Please print off the required treatment forms, complete them and bring them along with any medication that you are taking.
3. Some health conditions and medications may require a Dr's consent letter and some are not suitable for our treatments.
4. No treatments are available for Pregnant women nor women who are breastfeeding.
5. Please book an appropriate consultation to discuss your treatment prior to making a purchase. In-person consultations are compulsory if a patch test is required. All requirements will be stated clearly on each product page. Consultations by phone are only accepted if a patch test is not required.
6. A patch test and consultation at least 24 hours before treatment commences are compulsory for the following:
· Eyelash Lift & Tint
· Brow Lamination.
7. No patch test taken; no treatment offered.
8. Stock indicators are provided on our website; however such indications may not take into account sales that have taken place during your visit to our website.
9. Please do not consume alcohol or recreational drugs 48 hours before your treatment.
10. Please refrain from taking Aspirin or Ibuprofen 24 hours before treatment.
11. We ask that you be considerate with your personal hygiene. Some treatments require keeping the treated area dry, so we suggest you shower and wash your hair BEFORE attending your treatment, taking the time to ensure you are completely dry.
12. Photo ID is required.
13. Please ensure you provide a current, clear and clean ID. A driving license/student ID or passport is acceptable.
14. Please do not attend your appointment if you or anyone in your household are showing any signs of Covid 19.
15. On arrival, please use the hand sanitiser provided at the entrance before entering Muscle Bull Gym, home to my Treatment Room.
16. Your temperature will be taken both by me and a member of staff of the gym before you enter the treatment room. It is a requirement of the gym that they keep a record of everyone that enters too.
17. We will also ask you to wash your hands.
18. We have a strict policy that only allows over-18’s to make reservations
19. We highly recommend that you schedule your appointments at least one week in advance to ensure that your preferred time for treatment is available.
Appointments and Cancellation Policy
20. If you are unable to attend your appointment, we require 24 hours’ notice.
21. If you fail to attend an appointment without giving due notice, we charge a cancellation fee of £25.
22. Clients who have purchased a course of treatments but fail to attend their appointment(s) will be charged a £25 cancellation fee for each missed treatment.
23. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. We will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
24. Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment.
25. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
26. We do not provide refunds for cancelled (without notice) or missed appointments.
27. Cancellation is accepted over the phone or by email via our website.
28. Do not leave a voice message regarding a cancellation.
29. Do not leave a message with Muscle Bull Gym, it is not within their remit to ensure your message is passed on.
30. Please note, clients can reschedule their existing booked appointment(s) for a maximum of three times.
31. Any further rescheduling will be at the discretion of Brows and Beauty by Nicky B.
32. Business disruptions caused by repeat reschedulers can affect availability for existing clients that do want to attend but cannot book in as a result.
33. Brows and Beauty by Nicky B strive to ensure disruptions are minimal. Our goal is to ensure all clients receive the best in flexibility and availability possible.
Courses of treatments
34. We must receive payment in full for any course of treatment prior to the first treatment of that course.
35. All treatments must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be forfeit.
36. Please note that treatment exchanges are available/agreed at the discretion of Brows & Beauty By Nicky B. You will receive in writing confirmation of the exchange.
37. All treatment bookings must be paid for IN FULL via our website: browsandbeautybynickyb.com
38. If you have paid for a course of treatments and are subsequently unable to complete the course, we will offer you a refund, calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged-for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatments, and return the difference to you. (Note: treatments or courses that have been bought with discounts will be calculated based on their FULL LIST PRICE per course and per treatment)
39. You have 7 working days to cancel the service, beginning the day after you made a booking.
40. If your treatment starts within the cancellation period, then your right to cancel ends the day you start treatment.
41. Please be aware that the booking fees are non-refundable unless you cancel 24 hours before your appointment time.
42. Please note we do not tolerate any type of receipt fraud nor abusive behaviour.
Prices and Product Availability
43. Whilst every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of services available on my website correspond to the actual Service, I am not responsible for variations from such descriptions.
44. This does not exclude my liability for mistakes due to negligence on my part and refers only to minor variations of the correct services, not different services altogether.
45. Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required size, model, colour, number or other features of the services that you are purchasing.
46. All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online.
47. We reserve the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers whenever we deem necessary.
48. All pricing information is reviewed and updated periodically.
49. No part of this Website constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer that I may, at my sole discretion, accept. My acceptance is indicated by me sending to you an order confirmation email. Only once we have sent you an order confirmation email will there be a binding contract between Brows & Beauty by Nicky B and you. If we, for any reason, do not accept your order, no payment shall be taken under normal circumstances. In any event, any sums paid by you in relation to that order will be refunded within 14 calendar days.
50. We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why.
51. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
52. Brows & Beauty by Nicky B will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
53. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provides us with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment.
54. Brows & Beauty by Nicky B will not be liable for any damage that occurs because of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
55. The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Brows & Beauty by Nicky B regarding the care of a treated area.
56. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Brows & Beauty by Nicky B liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Brows & Beauty by Nicky B’s negligence.
Your right to complain
57. Brows and Beauty by Nicky B endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately, and fairly. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Brows & Beauty by Nicky B, you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either verbally, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, Brows & Beauty by Nicky B will be pleased to help.
58. Brows & Beauty by Nicky B complies with the standard procedures and requirements as laid down by applicable law to ensure that your personal information is kept secure
59. We use Secure Server Technology to ensure that all of your personal information is protected to the highest standards.
60. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Any emails we send or receive may not be protected in transit. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
61. Any passwords that you use must be kept securely. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
62. We will also monitor any emails sent our way, including file attachments, for viruses or malicious software.
63. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send is within the bounds of the law.